Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the first choice healthcare partner to the communities we serve - from the home to the provision of regional specialist centres.
Over the next 5 years we will work together to transform our organisation, building on our considerable clinical capabilities to place our patients and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
The focus on exceptional customer service will be delivered through integrated, seamless, continuous pathways of care enabled by innovation and leading edge technology.
Our Strategic Aims
- To be the top NHS Hospital Trust in the North West for patient, customer and staff satisfaction.
- To lead on integrated shared pathways of care with primary, social and community care.
- To deliver consistently high quality secondary care services enhanced through the provision of regional specialist centres.
- To ensure our people are aligned with our vision.
- To maximise innovation and enabling technologies.
- To build on partnering for value.
- To achieve financial, commercial and operational excellence.
You can find out more by viewing the below:
|Plan on a Page
|Locally Focused, Regionally Significant: an update on our strategy (2016 – 2021)
|Summary of our Strategic Plan 2014- 2019
|Cheshire and Merseyside STP
|Cheshire and Merseyside STP summary